Sunday, July 6, 2008

Talent??????

I need to put a caution on this blog entry..... If you have young children in the room, it would be best to distract them..... the following is a little on the scary side and I do not want them to be frightened. I don't think many of you will be able to look at me the same way after you see what I did for the talent show for my ward, but I am totally OK with that.
So in preparation we went to the DI for our outfits. Did you know that the DI has an ENTIRE section of jean jumpers???? Well they do, hence the outifts we are wearing.





This is the part that may scare young children...... My face is the best in this picture! I laugh so hard everytime I look at it.......





























Now that you all see the get ups and what not up close and personal I will show the video..... It is a good one. :)









Now this is the end of my humiliation..... Judge if you will.....

5 comments:

Karen Nelson said...

I LOVE ITSO MUCH IM GOING TO PUT 5EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!

Laura said...

Too funny! I love it!

Karen Nelson said...

Thanks Zach for typing my post while I was cleaning out closets.
I do love it so much! I laughed so very hard and I think ...what a great skit!
Can't wait to see it on your computer when you get here so I can see it larger!!
14 days!!!

Cassie said...

Oh my! I have no words and so many all at the same time! Too fun.

Mother Goose said...

I think I will be getting rid of my jean jumper now! Very fun!