Saturday, December 13, 2008

Shut the state down!!!

So it snowed here in Houston and people did not know what to do. I will explain.... So I am driving home from my mothers work and it starts to snow. I was not happy to say the least. I'm driving on a highway and there are people in the cars next to me rolling down their windows, and then they proceeded to stick their head out the window and stare up at the sky. Does anyone else see a problem with this at all??? They were still driving while they were doing this. I was getting all kinds of frustrated with people, and yelling inside my car that it was just snow and that they needed to watch the road. And then here comes the one that just about did me in.... there was a man with his head out the window looking at the sky and some of the snow got him in the eye, so the natural reaction is to close your eyes and he did just that. He also started freaking out while he was still driving and started to swerve a little bit. I have decided that when it comes to driving in snow Texas drivers are worse than Utah drivers. And that is saying something.




Here are a few pictures of the backyard with the snow everywhere.
























2 comments:

Cassie said...

Yeah, probably not a good idea to be on the road when it starts snowing there. I'm just impressed that it actually stuck!

Karen Nelson said...

The snow was really fun because it was melted and gone by noon the next day. Some snowmen lived much longer because some of the ones I saw were over 6 feet tall.