Sunday, April 6, 2008

The marshmallow war

Last night, my roomies andI decided we wanted to start a battle. We have actually been planning it for a good long while and we finally did it last night. We went all out too. We were wearing black, and camo bandanas and some of the roomies painted their faces. I just made it look like I had a black eye. I know lame but I didn't want to put the paint on my face because it wasn't face paint and we didn't really know if it would come off. I'm not that adventurous. The only people we really got were a couple of the guys from our ward. We ambushed them, and were they surprised.



In the process of our battle one of them took my gun and took me hostage! He was using me as a human shield. My roommates did not care and shot at him which really were hitting me. But to be completely honest I did not mind him taking me "hostage" at all. It just so happened to be the boy that I a little bit of a thing for, so I was totally fine, and that is really the only reason he was able to get my gun away from me.He ended using my gun against my roomies. I was on his team after this incident. That really the only interesting thing that we did last night. No one else we went to see was home, so we just went home. But it was a way fun night. I would totally do it again.

9 comments:

Laura said...

The things we do for men! Gosh, it sure does suck to be hostage to someone you like. Hehe! I'm glad you got a little flirting in last night! Always fun!

Robin M. said...

It sounds like you and your roommates are going to have a blast this semester thinking up new and creative ways to get close to cute guys!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen Nelson said...

OK...so is the idea that the guy reads this and finds out how you feel about him? Is the like a Pre-DTR?? Just wondering!
Hmm...after being such a tough gal in football and then loosing a marshmallow war....maybe you are a lot more like me than I thought!!!
Cute face too!!

Karen Nelson said...

in the middle picture who was the one who gave you the black eye.Tell me so i can BUST A CAP ON THEM


From Zach

Charlissa said...

No I totally let him get my gun from me. If I had really wanted to I could have fought for it but I didnt want to. You know me. I don't just give in on things like that unless it is for a dang good reason. And that was a dang good reason I thought.

Cassie said...

SO uh...what if he does read this? Tell me you thought about that...

Charlissa said...

He won't. He doesn't know I have it. I don't alk to anyone about it up here and if he does then oh well I guess he knows. He already knows that I did like him he just doesn't know that I still do...

Katie Gonzalez said...

These people should stay away from the footwear which have high curves in the inward soles because it will diminish the stability and your foot will get aching as of the compression. It is more secure to own gold than cash taking into consideration that the former is more durable and indestructible and it can also be easy to store. How to Buy Gold? Buying Gold, American Eagle? Blanchard and. Videos? Buying Gold See how investing in coins and precious metals can help you diversify. Mar 08, 2012 10:56AM CST. Not for trading purposes. - For example, if you're a frequent traveler who can use the concierge service and free international travel insurance then you may not object to the high annual fee, but why pay a high fee if you will seldom use your card and you rarely travel outside of your home town? Public Bank Malaysia PBeBank.com Internet Banking, Credit. Winners and Early Bird Gift Recipients of 'PB GO FOR GOLD. for sale by auction at attractive reserve prices. Gold Investment Account A golden investment that brings. Is Gold a Good or Wise Investment for 2012? Tip'd. THE question to ask before investing in gold: Is Investing in Gold a Good Investment or a Store of Value? A discussion of the difference between an in.