Monday, June 9, 2008

Din-din

So I have introduced Chicken Roll-ups to a few of the guys here at school and now anytime I invite them for dinner that is what they want. The last time I made the chicken roll-ups, at the request of the boys, they wanted to come help make them. Dustin had never used a hand mixer before.... He was so excited to use it for the mashed taters. It was really cute he had that smile on his face the whole time he would use the mixer.






Sterling wanted toget his hands dirty so I gave him the job of rolling the roll-ups in the butter and bread crumbs. He really was more excited about it than the picture shows. He is just a goof ball.





Chelsee mixing the chicken and cream cheese, and Puff reading New Moon to all of us in the kitchen. We aren't obsessed or anything like that. :)




Bryan, Brooklin, and Randy eating dessert.



There were a couple other guys there, but I didn't get any pictures of them. I know sad. Oh well.

Oh and dinner was sooo good. I mean hello it was chicken roll-ups. After this dinner I was asked if I would teach some of them how to cook some other things. It was so much fun teaching them. I don't have any pictures, but it was a lot of fun!

5 comments:

Laura said...

so, you're starting up a culinary arts school on the side? Looks at you...what a well rounded woman! Chicken roll ups are so yummy...good choice to keep those boys coming back for more! :)

Charlissa said...

My mama taught me well. Chicken roll-ups are one of my top 5 favorite foods ever.

Karen Nelson said...

When I looked at the pictures, I could taste them. I am excited for you to make them for us in just a few months!
Glad to see you are helping those young men learn some real skills...other than video games, etc.

Cassie said...

Chicken roll-ups...gets em every time. Thats how I hooked Jonny! Good job Lippy

The Bald Eagle said...

Teach them how to cook Wolfe Brand Chile (a real man's meal in a can). How long has it been since you had a hot steaming bowl of Wolfe Brand Chile?...Well, that's too long.