Monday, June 23, 2008

Porter Park= AWESOME PARK!!

For FHE last week, we decided that we wanted to go to the park for our activity. This park is a great park. Iy has swings, and open fields to run around in. It is just great. What makes this park different from others???? It has a water area and it is like playground equipment with water!! It is so awesome! My FHE group went and played in the water there. Many of the other FHE groups were there at the park doing a variety of different activities, but we wanted them all to join us. We went and got them, and it pretty much turned into an unofficial ward activity, because basically the whole ward was there, minus a couple apartments. It was soooo much fun.










This is my beloved 30th ward! It is the BEST ward ever!!! I just love it and I really don't want to leave it!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Well that looks like fun. I don't think Porter park had that water area when I was there. If I remember correctly, they were in the process of building it...

Karen Nelson said...

Tell those boys to put some shirts on! : )
I am so happy you love it there and I wish you did not have to leave except for the selfish part of me that would like to see her daughter!

Laura said...

I took a closer look at that picture and noticed that Kimberly Day is in your ward. Do you know her? We were in the same ward in Georgia! She'll remember Laura Zuluaga...if you say Nelson she probably won't have a clue.

Cassie said...

That looks so fun! Being there during the summer semester looks way better than the fall/winter semesters!