Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I WAS TAGGED!!!

Laura tagged me

4 Things you may not know:

  • I am a HUGE sports fan. I would choose to go/watch a game over anything girly anyday!
  • I could live in Idaho for the rest of my life
  • I have been up at BYU-Idaho for almost two semesters and have yet to go on a date. (Which I am totally fine with. I need to do well in my classes and boys are distractions)
  • I am an ear infection expert. Tell me your symptoms and I can tell you if you have an ear infection or not. (Just ask Cassie if it is true)


4 Places I Go Over and Over:

  • Class
  • Class
  • Church
  • Broulim's (Grocery Store)


4 People Who Email Me:

  • My mom
  • Mama
  • Karen
  • Mrs. Nelson

4 of My Favorite Foods:

  • Apple sauce
  • Peanut Butter and Jelly
  • Lasagna
  • Otter pops


4 Places I'd Rather Be:

  • I don't want to be anywhere else right now. The only thing that would make it better is to have my family here with me.


4 Movies I Watch Over and Over

  • Charly
  • The Sound of Music
  • Freedom Writers
  • Ice Age 2


4 People I'm tagging:

  • I don't think many people read this blog soooo if you read this consider yourself tagged. :)

4 comments:

Laura said...

Charlissa, I am so glad that you're so happy in Idaho. I agree, it is a great place, and I miss Rexburg often.
Next time we're together we should watch Charly...it's a great movie that I don't think Adam would watch with me!

beckee said...

Wow-I find a fun cousin blog and I guess now I am tagged...that's great-I love these things! It's fun to read your answers! I will post on my blog shortly!

Cassie said...

Your background is totally cool!

Karen Nelson said...

Ah Lissy... you made me really miss you!! I am thrilled that you like Idaho cuz in the beginning you hated it and I just wanted to bring you home!
I love your background and I love reading your blog! Do I need to do the 4 thing lists now??