Saturday, June 28, 2008

Monkey Rock

There is a place here called Monkey Rock. At Monkey Rock there is a bridge with a pretty deep river running under it. So what do college students do??? Oh they go and jump off the bridge. It is a lot of fun!!! Mom stop freaking out, I didn't do it. I have no problem standing on the edge or sitting on the edge but as soon as I thought about jumping I would start freaking out and psych myself out.

After everyone had had their fill of jumping off the bridge, we went to the real area called monkey rock where we played in the water. There are waterfalls there too that we were able to swim under and walk behind them. It was so cold but soooo much fun. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing
.
This is us behind the falls.
In front of the falls. Sooo pretty!!!

2 comments:

Karen Nelson said...

So glad you did not jump!! Never jump off a perfectly good bridge!

You look great in the picture though.

Pengtao said...

So glad you did not jump!! Never jump off a perfectly good bridge! You look great in the picture though.