Monday, March 2, 2009

Fun times in Orem

I went to Orem to see Cassie and Jonny this past weekend and I got to see one of the cutest babies in the whole entire world.

Hailey is getting sooo big. I saw her about a month ago too and she has gotten so much bigger.



















Hailey loves to squeel. I was able to get the tail end of one of her squeels, but as soon as I would turn the camera on she would stop and when I stopped she would do it like 2 seconds after I stopped.







I wanted to get a video of her giggling but I was not able to get one. She has the cutest little laugh. Jonny can really get her going. It is so cute.
I just love her.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Looks like you had fun with that cute baby!

Karen Nelson said...

Thanks for remembering to take pics and putting them on your blog.