Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thank you so much
























I got out of the shower this evening, and found this on the walls of my room.
My first thought was which one of my roommates did this?..... Until I saw this one...








Yes it says Aunt Lippy on it, and my roommates don't really know that I am called that. I was real confused for a little bit.










Then I thought that Cassie had done it because she and Jonny always call me Lippy and Hailey is going to be calling me Aunt Lippy, but the hand writing was not her's or Jonny's.
I could not figure out had done this. My roommates all told me that they hadn't done it. I was really wondering who it was from now. Then my room roommate, Camie pulled out an envelope and was like I don't know if we are supposed to tell you or not. Then she told me that she had gotten it from a girl onn our ward named Brittany Brassell, and as soon as she told me that I knew who it was from and I totally recognized the handwriting.
It was from Laura and Adam!
I just want y'all to know how thankful I am for this. I've been having a little bit of a hard time lately and this totally made my night and probably my week.

Here are my favorite ones up there besides the Aunt Lippy one.






This one says, "Charlissa- You are like the '1000' flushes thing in the toilet, you always keep things 'fresh'!"





That has from Adam written all over it! Not really but that is so something that he would write.... the sad thing is that I just about died laughing when I read that one. It must be part of the Nelson sense of humor...




This one says, "Roses are red, Violets are blue, Oh sweet Charlissa how we love you"












I loved this one too just because well it is one of Adam's and it just makes me laugh. Especially since the guy here has a "chain", the black string in the picture, going from the piercing in his eye brow, to the one in his nose, to the one in his chin/lip. It cracks me up.

So again Adam and Laura thank you so very much. It meant so much to me.
Oh and P.S. I am expecting Charlotte to call me Aunt Lippy too. Just so you know. :)

6 comments:

Laura said...

Oh, I'm so glad you liked it! Sorry, I thought that if you saw the hearts Adam made you would know who it was from. It had Adam written all over it. He's so funny! We love you and had fun putting it all together!

Charlissa said...

If I had really looked at them before I started asking question then I would have known, because they so have Adam written all over them. I was jsut too worried about trying to figure out who it was to really look at them.

Karen Nelson said...

I just love my family! Everyone is so terrific!

Joseph, Cherise, and Colton said...

Thats so sweet!

Mother Goose said...

What a clever idea. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy just reading about it!

Frittsrqgy said...

Everyone wants to look great for the holidays, but with all the extra things that seem to land on our to-do lists this time of year, not everyone has the time for a relaxing trip to the spa or the extra cash for a full makeover.Use of whey protein in endurance sports WHITENING AND ANTI-AGING SOAP With three potent ingredients that make more wonders to beauty lovers The liver is so important that it serves a vital function in almost every process in our complex system. However, even spinach and other vegetables have some amount of protein. Ok, I have briefly discussed The Kangen Scam.