Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pi day

One of my roommates is the co-president of the math society here at school. So on March 14, 3/14, there was a celebration of pi. You know 3.14159.... yeah that pi. Naturally there has to be a pie eating contest on pi day, and she needed another girl to do it, so I volunteered to do it. I show up after the celebration had started, at 1:59, and waited for said pie eating contest to commence. Well it turned out that the other girls had backed out or just did not show up. So it was me against 4 guys. I was not the winner to say the least but I held my own. I would have done better if I had not just got back from eating a sad excuse for mexican food just 45 minutes before. You can see me slowing down in the video.... but the video is not going on here. It is 6 minutes long and really not that exciting. But I have a few pictures from the pie eating contest.

I was thinking.... Well where's the bathroom so I can go vomit now...
No worries.... I didn't vomit.

0 comments: